IAO VALLEY & MAUI TROPICAL PLANTATION TRAM
Plantation, Peak & the Deep
Start Your Adventure
- The Maui Tropical Plantation tram is not ADA accessible.
- Maui Tropical Plantation tram ride included.
- Lunch is not included.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- To view available tour times, see your personalized Activities Schedule.
- Lahaina Tender: If arriving from Lahaina port, please book your tender reservations with the ship 24 hours prior to tour time to ensure that you are at the pier side in time for your tour pick up. Inform the ship staff that you require a tender reservation (a tender reservation is a reservation with another vessel that will transport you from the ship to pier side).
- *Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
Kahului / Lahaina, Maui
Visit two of Maui’s most beautiful and popular attractions. Your excursion begins with a guided drive to Iao Valley State Park. One of the highlights of the park is the Iao Needle, a 2,250 foot cinder cone pinnacle that dominates the surrounding lush terrain. You will enjoy a walk in the park and view an impressive valley and beyond. Then visit one of Maui’s most interesting sights, the Maui Tropical Plantation. Take a 35-minute narrated tram tour through fruit fields and flower orchards. View fields of coffee, bananas, macadamia nuts, papayas, mangoes, orchids and more. Your guide will stop along the way for a coconut husking demonstration and photo opportunities. After the tram tour walk through beautifully landscaped gardens. Shopping opportunities available at the Gift Store.
*Please note: Effective immediately, Iao Valley State Monument will be closed to traffic due to damage suffered from heavy rain and flooding for an indefinite period of time. Iao Valley will not be a stop on the tour, we will instead go through Makawao Town, Hookipa Beach, and Haiku Kula.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.