Kona Snorkel Rafting Adventure
Snorkel & Raft in Kealakekua Bay
Adult (Age 12+): $139
Child (Age 5-11): $109
Infant (Age 4 & under): Free
Instead of viewing Hawaii’s beauty from the deck of your cruise ship, get up-close and personal with the coastline and marine life of the Big Island with this state-of-the art-and environmentally-friendly thrill craft adventure. Come along on this cruise ship excursion as experienced captains and crew lead you to discover the awe-inspiring natural beauty of Hawaii.
Enjoy snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay which is Hawaii’s number one marine sanctuary. Swim with tropical fish and marine life! Before your adventure is over, ride to a sea cave and lava tube accompanied by friendly narration of Hawaii’s history and folklore from your captain. This is definitely a wet and wild Big Island adventure that you won’t want to miss!
- Kealakekua Bay* The number one marine life sanctuary in the State of Hawaii and is famously known as Captain Cook’s Monument. A rainbow of tropical fish can be seen swimming through the coral growing here.
- Look for Aloha Ocean Excursions sign and personnel.
- Includes light snack, soft drink, snorkel gear, Rx Masks, and flotation devices (kickboards, noodles, and life vests).
- Personal sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, hat, and camera suggested.
- Due to the nature of activity, no children under 5 years of age, pregnant women, or those with bad backs.
- Staff on hand are first aid and CPR certified.
- In Kona, you will tender to the Kona Port. Some of our tours depart early so please make sure you leave ample time for the tendering process and if feasible, some ships will issue early tendering tickets to guarantee a seat on the tender. For the convenience of all guests and to make sure tour returns promptly, we will leave at the departure time on your confirmation.
- Wheelchair not accessible on Snorkel Cruise.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of participants is not met. Please confirm tour operation 24 hours in advance by calling (808) 954-8600 or emailing [email protected]
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -