Big Island Combo
Hilo & Kona
$158 $138 Adult
$138 $118 Child (4-11)
Explore Big Island, the largest Hawaii island, in this combo package featuring one Hilo and one Kona shore excursion!
Hilo – See the ultimate sights and attractions around the Island of Hawaii on this exceptional tour. Visit the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and the Big Island Candies Factory. Big Island Candies features only freshly roasted Big Island Macadamia nuts and 100% pure Kona and Kau coffee from farms here on Hawaii Island.
Kona – Embark on a journey of discovery as you explore the historic city of Kailua – Kona. Travel past ancient temples, fields of coffee and macadamia nuts, and breathtaking coastal scenery. Enjoy views of beautiful Kealakekua Bay, where a monument to Captain Cook stands. You will make a stop at St. Benedict’s historic painted church (noted for its colorful murals depicting biblical scenes), and then discover old Hawaii at Puuhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park. This place of refuge has served as a political and religious sanctuary for the breakers of sacred law (or kapu) since ancient times. Here you will find a temple that once housed the bones of deceased chiefs and wooden images of the fierce gods that protect it.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
Hawaii Volcanoes Tour – Hilo
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park* Home to one of the world’s most active volcano – Kilauea, lava tubes, volcanic craters and more.
- Steam Vents Look Out* Feel the heat as you witness volcanic steam seeping out of fissures in the ground along the Kilauea Caldera.
- Kilauea Iki Overlook*
- 1974 Lava Flow*
- Big Island Candies* Feature freshly roasted Big Island Macadamia nuts and 100% pure Kona and Kau coffee from farms here on Hawaii Island.
- Puuhonua O Honaunau National Park* An ancient Hawaiian village of refuge. The Puuhonua protected the kapu breakers, defeated warriors, as well as civilians during the time of battle.
- Kealakekua Bay Captain Cook arrived here in 1779. Historical landmark views include the religious site Hikiau Heiau and Captain Cook’s monument across Kealakekua Bay.
- St. Benedict’s Painted Church* Built between 1899-1902, Belgian priests painted this church to be a grand cathedral.
- Royal Kona Coffee* The largest roaster of Kona Coffee in the world. Experience history as rich as the brew at the Kona coffee factory.
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 4, the above rate will be applicable.
- Wear lightweight, layered clothing that will keep you warm and sturdy, comfortable shoes.
- No guaranteed sightings of lava flows.
- Volcanic fumes can be hazardous. This tour is not recommended for visitors with heart or breathing problems and infants, young children, and pregnant women.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. National Park advisories, traffic congestion, inclement weather, etc.) the routing and times are subject change.
- Lunch is not included.
- KONA only. Please book your reservation with the ship 24 hours prior to tour time to ensure you are at pier side in time for your tour pick up. Inform the ship staff that you require a tender reservation (a tender reservation is a reservation with another vessel that will transport you from the ship to pier side.) Our tour will depart from Kailua, Kona Pier.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 24 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Browse Shore Excursions:
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817