Kona Snorkel Rafting Adventure
$109 Child (5-12 yrs)
Instead of viewing Hawaii’s beauty from the deck of your cruise ship, get up-close and personal with the coastline and marine life of the Big Island with this state-of-the art-and environmentally-friendly thrill craft adventure. Come along on this cruise ship excursion as experienced captains and crew lead you to discover the awe-inspiring natural beauty of Hawaii.
Enjoy snorkeling in Kealakekua Bay, sea cave and lava tube exploration on a raft-like marine craft, and friendly narration of Hawaii’s history and folklore. This is definitely a wet and wild Big Island adventure that you won’t want to miss!
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
•Kealakekua Bay* Kealakekua Bay is the number one marine life sanctuary in the State of Hawaii and is famously known as Captain Cook’s Monument.
“Captain Kris is an amazing guide. We had a lovely trip and a gorgeous snorkel. Along the way, Kris told us all about the island, lava, folklore and dolphins. We saw spinners jumping in the air. Great trip!”
“it was GREAT! We had a few in our group that were very apprehensive about snorkeling but Chris and MaryLynn were very patient and supported and got most of us in the water and we felt very confident that they were there if we needed them and we got to see sooooo much! We booked (4) tours through Roberts and this by far was the best. THANK YOU and your staff for making our trip one that we will always fondly remember.”
- To view available tour times, see your personalized Activities Schedule.
- Look for Sea Hawaii Rafting sign and personnel wearing blue, yellow, and white uniforms.
- Includes light snack, soft drink, snorkel gear, Rx Masks, and flotation devices (kickboards, noodles, and life vests).
- Personal sunscreen, swimsuit, towel, hat, and camera suggested.
- Underwater cameras and Sea Hawaii Rafting logo apparel available to purchase.
- Due to the nature of activity no children under 5 years of age, pregnant women, or those with bad backs.
- Staff on hand are first aid and CPR certified.
- In Kona, you will tender to the Kona Port. Some of our tours depart early so please make sure you leave ample time for the tendering process and if feasible, some ships will issue early tendering tickets to guarantee a seat on the tender. For the convenience of all guests and to make sure tour returns promptly, we will leave at the departure time on your confirmation.
- Wheelchair not accessible on Snorkel Cruise.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of participants is not met. Please confirm tour operation 24 hours in advance by calling 1(800) 918-5549 or emailing [email protected]
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Browse Shore Excursions:
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817