Best of Maui Tour - Lahaina
Plantation, Peak, and the Deep
Adult (Age 12+):
Child (Age 4-11):
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
See how sweetly this island’s garden grows at the Maui Tropical Plantation, with its abundance of mangoes, papayas, coconuts, coffee, sugarcane, kalo (Hawaiian taro), and mac nuts, making your cruise excursion on Maui a feast for your camera and your tastebuds with samples galore.
Iao Needle, the straight-up pinnacle at the heart of the Valley Island’s western range, is equally picture-perfect. After venturing to two of the island’s most popular attractions, extend the adventure down to the sea at Maui Ocean Center – Zagat Survey’s top-ranked family attraction featuring The Living Reef, Turtle Lagoon, Hammerhead Harbor, and open ocean wonders.
This tour includes admission to the Maui Ocean Center and your tram ride at the Maui Tropical Plantation. It does not include lunch.
- Iao Valley State Park* – Famous battleground where King Kamehameha defeated Maui’s warriors and ruler in his quest to unite the islands, and now home to a beautiful botanical garden
- Maui Tropical Plantation* – Take a 35-minute narrated tram tour through flower fields and fruit orchards. View fields of coffee, bananas, macadamia nuts, papayas, mangoes, and orchids. After the tram tour, you will have the chance to walk through beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Maui Ocean Center* – Zagat Survey’s top-ranked family attraction, featuring The Living Reef, Turtle Lagoon, Hammerhead Harbor, and open ocean wonders
* denotes stop made
- The Maui Tropical Plantation tram is not ADA accessible.
- Maui Tropical Plantation tram ride included.
- Lunch is not included.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- To view available tour times, search for the dates you need below.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- The tram ride is not wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair guests must have responsible party to assist on to tram.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -