Join Us for a Maui Plantation Tour
Adult (Age 12+):
Child (Age 4-11):
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
Visit two of Maui’s most beautiful and popular attractions. Your cruise excursion begins with a guided drive to Iao Valley State Park. Here, we see a Maui icon, the Iao Needle, a 2,250-foot cinder cone pinnacle that dominates the surrounding lush terrain. Enjoy a walk in the park and take in the impressive views of the valley and beyond.
Then visit one of Maui’s most interesting sites: the Maui Tropical Plantation. Take a 35-minute narrated tram tour through fruit fields and flower orchards. View fields of coffee, bananas, macadamia nuts, papayas, mangoes, orchids, and more as the tropical aromas lure you through the plantation. Your guide stops along the way for a coconut husking demonstration and photo opportunities. After the tram tour, walk through beautifully landscaped gardens. Pick up a souvenir or memento of your Maui cruise excursion with the shopping opportunities available at the Gift Store.
- Iao Valley State Park* – Famous battleground where King Kamehameha defeated Maui’s warriors and ruler in his quest to unite the islands and is now also home to a beautiful botanical garden
- Maui Tropical Plantation* – Take a 35-minute narrated tram tour through flower fields and fruit orchards. View fields of coffee, bananas, macadamia nuts, papayas, mangoes, and orchids. After the tram tour, you will have the chance to walk through beautifully landscaped gardens.
* denotes stop made
If your ship is coming to Lahaina (and not Kahului), you will tender to the Lahaina Port. Some of our tours depart early, so please make sure you leave ample time for the tendering process, and if feasible, some ships will issue early tendering tickets to guarantee a seat on the tender. For the convenience of all guests and to make sure the tour returns promptly, we will leave at the departure time on your confirmation.
- The Maui Tropical Plantation tram is not ADA accessible.
- Maui Tropical Plantation tram ride included.
- Lunch is not included.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- To view available tour times, search for the dates you need below.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts Hawaii will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 pounds, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- The tram ride is not wheelchair accessible. Wheelchair guests must have responsible party to assist on to tram.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -