Molokini Turtle Snorkel Adventure
Enjoy a Molokini Snorkel Cruise
Adult (Age 13+): $175
Child (Age 4-12): $137
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
One of Roberts Hawaii’s most popular activities. Pre-book now to guarantee your seat!
Disembark your ship for this exceptional cruise excursion on Maui, where you take a ride on a two-stop snorkel cruise! Discover the waters off of Maui as we take you to enchanting snorkel destinations, with the first stop in the waters around Molokini*, a volcanic cinder cone that has eroded over the years and now is a Marine Life Conservation District Seabird Sanctuary. Just 3 miles off the shores of Maui, it is a world-class dive location. Look for brightly colored tropical fish and perhaps monk seals, whale sharks, manta rays, and harmless white tip sharks.**
The second location is along the Makena/Wailea coastline, Keawala’i, where numerous green sea turtles can be spotted. Swim with our local sea life and enjoy a fun day away from the ship on this snorkel cruise excursion on Maui!
- Pride of Maui Snorkel Cruise* – A boat ride on the ocean on this two-stop snorkel cruise. Just 3 miles off the shores of Maui is Molokini, a volcanic cinder cone that has eroded over the years and is now a Marine Life Conservation District Seabird Sanctuary. The second location is Keawala’i, famous for green sea turtle sightings.
* denotes stop made
- Includes continental breakfast and BBQ lunch.
- Please bring a towel, photo I.D., and sunscreen.
- All snorkel equipment and instructions are provided, along with flotation devices (boogie boards and floating noodles). Complimentary optical masks are available to use.
- An underwater video/digital photographer is on board to capture everyone’s exciting snorkeling adventure, from which a video/CD and pictures will be available for purchase.
**Roberts Hawaii, Inc. shall not be liable to any individual utilizing these tour programs for delays, injury, loss, accident, or damage to persons or property beyond its control.
**Natural phenomena are random and out of the control of the tour operator. Prices, features, and/or menus are subject to change without notice.
- The snorkel cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 72 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -