Beach Day in Maui
Shop or Head to the Beach
Don’t waste your time trying to find the perfect beach to visit on your Maui cruise excursion and allow us to arrange your transportation to our enchanting Wailea Beach! Spend the day soaking up the sun and playing in the waves with convenient pick-up and drop-off times. We leave the pier at 10 a.m. with a return pick-up at 3 p.m. to get you back to your cruise ship.
For your comfort and for the comfort of other passengers, please dry yourself completely and remove all sand before boarding the Roberts Hawaii vehicle returning to the pier. Shower facilities are available at the beach.
* denotes stop made
- Wailea Beach* – Wailea Beach was named “America’s Best Beach” in 1999 and consistently wins high ratings on TripAdvisor and Yelp. Popular with both locals and visitors, it is considered one of the best beaches in Maui. Umbrellas, beach chairs, and snorkel gear are available for rent at the beach to add some fun to your perfect beach day in Maui.
“A gorgeous beach that would make you dream of coming back. Not crowded, calm waves, great for snorkeling (a bit further away). Beautiful sand.” –Sasha, California
“Beautiful! Clean, well maintained, soft sand. Kids friendly, family friendly, couples friendly! I love this beach.”- Latifa, Washington
- Use marked crosswalks and obey all traffic signs and signals
- Monitor weather and ocean conditions closely at all times
- Obey any postings or warnings
- Please dress appropriately for beach activities. We recommend that you bring your ID, a towel, and sunscreen.
For dispatch help, the number is 808.871.6226 or in the case of an emergency, please call 911.
- Lunch is not included – you may want to bring something from the cruise ship.
- Wheelchair is not accessible on Beach Day in Maui.
- To view available tour times, see your personalized Activities Schedule.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.