Beach Day in Maui
Shop or Head to the Beach
$49 $35 Adult
$39 $25 Child (Age 4-11)
Don’t waste your time trying to find the perfect beach to visit on your Maui cruise excursion and allow us to arrange your transportation to our enchanting Wailea Beach! Spend the day soaking up the sun and playing in the waves with convenient pick-up and drop-off times. We leave the pier at 10 a.m. with a return pick-up at 3 p.m. to get you back to your cruise ship.
For your comfort and for the comfort of other passengers, please dry yourself completely and remove all sand before boarding the Roberts Hawaii vehicle returning to the pier. Shower facilities are available at the beach.
* denotes stop made
- Wailea Beach* – Wailea Beach was named “America’s Best Beach” in 1999 and consistently wins high ratings on TripAdvisor and Yelp. Popular with both locals and visitors, it is considered one of the best beaches in Maui. Umbrellas, beach chairs, and snorkel gear are available for rent at the beach to add some fun to your perfect beach day in Maui.
“A gorgeous beach that would make you dream of coming back. Not crowded, calm waves, great for snorkeling (a bit further away). Beautiful sand.” –Sasha, California
“Beautiful! Clean, well maintained, soft sand. Kids friendly, family friendly, couples friendly! I love this beach.”- Latifa, Washington
- Lunch is not included – you may want to bring something from the cruise ship.
- Wheelchair is not accessible on Beach Day in Maui.
- To view available tour times, see your personalized Activities Schedule.
Beach Day Tips:
- Use marked crosswalks and obey all traffic signs and signals
- Monitor weather and ocean conditions closely at all times
- Obey any postings or warnings
- Please dress appropriately for beach activities. We recommend that you bring your ID, a towel, and sunscreen.
For dispatch help, the number is 808.871.6226 or in the case of an emergency, please call 911.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Browse Shore Excursions:
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817