Best of Maui Tour
Plantation, Peak, and the Deep
See how sweetly this island’s garden grows at the Maui Tropical Plantation with its abundance of mangos and papayas and coconuts, coffee, sugarcane, kalo (Hawaiian taro), and mac nuts, making your cruise excursion on Maui a feast for your camera and your tastebuds with samples galore.
Iao Needle, the straight up pinnacle at the heart of the Valley Island’s western range, is equally picture-perfect. After venturing to two of the island’s most popular attractions, extend the adventure down to the sea at Maui Ocean Center – Zagat Survey’s top-ranked family attraction featuring The Living Reef, Turtle Lagoon, Hammerhead Harbor, and open ocean wonders.
This tour includes admission to the Maui Ocean Center and your tram ride at the Maui Tropical Plantation. It does not include lunch.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
* denotes stop made
- Iao Valley State Park* Famous battleground where King Kamehameha defeated Maui’s warriors and ruler in his quest to unite the islands, and now home to a beautiful botanical garden.
- Maui Tropical Plantation* 35-minute narrated tram tour through flower fields and fruit orchards. View fields of coffee, bananas, macadamia nuts, papayas, mangoes, and orchids. After the tram tour, you will have the chance to walk through beautifully landscaped gardens.
- Maui Ocean Center* Zagat Survey’s top-ranked family attraction, featuring The Living Reef, Turtle Lagoon, Hammerhead Harbor, and open ocean wonders.
“This was a fun tour. We had a tram ride around a working plantation which was interesting. Really loved the Maui Ocean Center. Seeing all of the sea creatures up close was really great.”- Nancy, Visitor
“Awesome! Learned more about the native plants and fruits of Hawaii than I ever thought I would know. Enjoyed this tour! Fun and yummy!”- Paula, Visitor
“Loved the Iao needle. Even though it was raining, it was so beautiful. The waterfalls were gorgeous! Then we visited a lovely plantation for the best coffee and the best fresh pineapple – just needed more time to shop! And the Maui aquarium was beautiful. Saw so many fish I’d never seen before. Great excursion!” – Steve, Visitor
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 4, the above rate will be applicable.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Lunch is not included.
- Lahaina Tender: If arriving from Lahaina port, please book your tender reservations with the ship 24 hours prior to tour time to ensure that you are at the pier side in time for your tour pick up. Inform the ship staff that you require a tender reservation (a tender reservation is a reservation with another vessel that will transport you from the ship to pier side).
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Wheelchair not accessible on Tram Ride. Wheelchair guests must have responsible party to assist on to tram.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Browse Shore Excursions:
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817