Molokini Turtle Snorkel Adventure
$129 Child (3-12 yrs)
One of Roberts Hawaii’s most popular activities. Pre-book now to guarantee your seat!
Disembark your ship for this exceptional cruise excursion in Maui where you take a ride on the on a two-stop snorkel cruise! Discover the waters off of Maui as we take you to enchanting snorkel destinations with the first stop in the waters around Molokini*, a volcanic cinder cone that has eroded over the years and now is a Marine Life Conservation District Seabird Sanctuary. Just three miles off the shores of Maui, it is a world-class dive location. Look for brightly colored tropical fish and perhaps monk seals, whale sharks, manta rays, and harmless white tip sharks.**
The second location is along the Makena/Wailea coastline, Keawala’i, where numerous green sea turtles can be spotted. Swim with our local sea life and enjoy a fun day away from the ship on this snorkel cruise excursion on Maui!
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
* denotes stop made
- Pride of Maui Snorkel Cruise* A boat ride on the ocean on this two-stop snorkel cruise. Just 3 miles off the shores of Maui is Molokini, a volcanic cinder cone that has eroded over the years and is now a Marine Life Conservation District Seabird Sanctuary. The second location is Keawala’i, famous for green sea turtle sightings.
- For tour times and availability see your personalized Activities Schedule.
- Includes continental breakfast and BBQ lunch.
- Please bring a towel, photo I.D., and sunscreen.
- All snorkel equipment and instructions are provided, along with flotation devices (boogie boards and “floating noodles”). Complimentary optical masks are available to use.
- An underwater video/digital photographer is on-board to capture everyone’s exciting snorkeling adventure from which a video/CD and pictures will be available for purchase.
**Roberts Hawaii, Inc. shall not be liable to any individual utilizing these tour programs for delays, injury, loss, accident or damage to persons or property beyond its control.
**Natural phenomena are random and out of the control of the tour operator. Prices, features and/or menus are subject to change without notice.
- Wheelchair not accessible on Snorkel Cruise.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 72 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Browse Shore Excursions:
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817