Island's Best Luau
Local favorites of Kauai
Smith Family Garden Luau:
$129 $119 Adult
$89 Child (3-13)
$119 $109 Adult
$79 Child (4-12)
One of Roberts Hawaii’s most popular activities. Pre-book now to guarantee your seat!
The islands’ one-of-a-kind experience for dinner featuring the best of traditional Hawaiian dishes and local favorites as well as entertainment highlighting Polynesian culture. Experience Polynesia through song and dance of different cultures. Share the traditions of our island home and become part of our Ohana (family).
For cruises visiting Kauai in the winter (November – January), the luau is Luau Makaiwa, and cruises visiting from February – October, we attend Smith Family Garden Luau. Both offer exceptional food, hospitality, and quality entertainment. Both luaus are from around 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., but hours may vary by the season.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
February – October cruises
Smith Family Garden Luau
- Mai tais, beers, and wines available
- At the pa’ina (feast): Kalua pig roasted in an imu oven, the famous teriyaki beef recipe courtesy of their cousin Gary, chicken adobo, lomi salmon mahimahi, mac salad, poi, and Hawaiian desserts among other menu items
- Hawaiian hula, Tahitian drum dances, and Samoan fire knife dancing
- You might be invited to show off your hula moves on stage
- You’ll have time to stroll through the family gardens and lush grounds after your lei greeting
November – January cruises
Luau Makaiwa (Marriott Courtyard)
- Oceanfront location on Kauai
- Selection of mai tais, tropical cocktails, beers, and wines
- The buffet offers authentic Hawaiian food and local favorites, among other menu items
- Watch the torch lighting ceremony, hula dancing, and fire knife dances
*Please be advised the Luau Makaiwa will be adjusting the menu for Thursday, November 28th in celebration of Thanksgiving Day. Normal items will be substituted for the special dishes in parenthesis.
Green Coconut Curry Mahi Mahi
Huli Huli Chicken (Turkey, Gravy, and Stuffing)
Stir Fried Vegetable
Kaffir Lime Scented Calrose Rice
Island Sweet Potato Hash
Coffee and Hot Tea Station
Lomi Lomi Salmon
Potato Macaroni Salad
Poi (Cranberry Poi)
Papaya ~ Mango Rice Pudding
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
(Huli Huli Chicken and Regular Poi will NOT be available on Thanksgiving Day.)
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Browse Shore Excursions:
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817