Visit Top Hawaii Island Sites
Adult (Age 12+):
Child (Age 4-11):
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
The Hawaii Volcanoes and Rainbow Falls cruise excursion visits the Liliuokalani Gardens (drive-through), Rainbow Falls, Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Farm, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Akatsuka Nursery (if time permits), and the Big Island Candies Factory. See the ultimate sights and attractions around the Island of Hawaii on this exceptional tour.
- Liliuokalani Garden – The park’s site was donated by Queen Liliuokalani. Built in 1917 – 1919, they’re the largest such gardens outside Japan.
- Rainbow Falls State Park* – A majestic waterfall that cascades 80 feet over a lava cave and where rainbows are often seen in the rising mist
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Farm* – A true taste of the islands and home to the Macadamia Nut orchards, free samples, and exclusive Mauna Loa treats found only at the factory! Mauna Loa Mac nut factory is closed on weekends and holidays.
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park* – Home to Kilauea, one of the world’s most active volcanoes, volcanic craters, and more
- Steam Vents Lookout* – Feel the heat as you witness volcanic steam seeping out of fissures in the ground along the Kilauea Caldera.
- Kilauea Iki Overlook*
- 1974 Lava Flow*
- Akatsuka Orchid Nursery* – Explore over 500 blooming orchids on display in a 13,000-square-foot showroom that includes tropical plants. Nursery is closed Sundays and major holidays.
- Richardson’s Black Sand Beach* – Visit a black sand beach made of basalt and created by lava flowing into the ocean.
* denotes stop made
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under the age of 4, the above rate will be applicable.
- Akatsuka Orchid Farm is closed every Sunday and Major Holidays.
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory is closed every Saturday, Sunday, and Major Holidays.
- Wear lightweight, layered clothing that will keep you warm and sturdy, comfortable shoes.
- Route may be modified due to National Park advisories
- No guaranteed sightings of lava flows.
- Volcanic fumes can be hazardous. This tour is not recommended for visitors with heart or breathing problems and infants, young children, and pregnant women.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 pounds, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -