Discover the Ultimate Hawaii Hollywood Experience
Adult (Age 12+):
Child (Age 4-11):
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
Discover the Ultimate Hawaii Hollywood Experience!
Feel like a Hollywood star as you see and stop at famous filming locations on The Hawaii Movie Tours® on Kauai on this full-day shore excursion. Though you won’t run into any of the characters from your favorite movies filmed here – probably a good thing if your favorite cinematic adventure is Jurassic Park or Pirates of the Caribbean – you will see Hawaii’s unparalleled beauty and understand what lured Hollywood filmmakers to our island. When not stepping foot “on set,” enjoy transportation between all the film sites in an air conditioned vehicle and catch clips from notable movies filmed on Kauai.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
- Wailua Falls (Kauai)* – Fantasy Island, Dragonfly, Castaway Cowboy, The Amazing Race, and Tropic Thunder
- Hanamaulu Bay* – Donovan’s Reef, Pagan Love Song, Six Days and Seven Nights, and Voodoo Island
- Coco Palms* – Roberts Hawaii is the only tour and transportation company with access to this popular site. Please note that you will have to sign a waiver prior to entering the venue. Elvis Presley’s Blue Hawaii, Fantasy Island, and Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Opaekaa Falls Lookout* – Most accessible waterfall on the island. Location where Donovan’s Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell were filmed.
- Kapaa Town – Jurassic Park
- Aliomanu – Six Days Seven Nights and Voodoo Island
- Moloaa Beach* – Gilligan’s Island and Castaway Cowboy
- Hanalei Pier* – A gathering place for the people of Hanalei, seen in Miss Sadie Thompson, Wackiest Ship in the Army, South Pacific, and more
- Hanalei Valley – A valley of taro patches, one of the most photographed places on the island, and was filmed in Uncommon Valor
* denotes stop made
- Children under the age of 4 are free and must be seated on an adult’s lap. If you require a seat for a child under 4, please purchase a child’s admission.
- To view available tour times,
- search for the dates you need below.
- This Excursion is only available for the NCL Pride of America.
- Lunch available for purchase during the tour.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Collapsible wheelchairs ONLY (non-motorized). The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 pounds, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
- Due to accessibility restrictions, we are unable to deploy a vehicle wheelchair lift at the following location: Moloa’a Bay – Gilligan’s Island – Guests will have to walk on an uneven narrow incline to reach destination.
- Stops may include sandy, uneven, or unpaved paths not ideal for ADA accessibility.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -