Journey to Waimea Canyon
Reserve Your Waimea Canyon Tour
Discover the natural beauty and experience one of the best views of the western coast of Kauai.
In stark contrast to Kauai’s lushness is the Waimea Canyon State Park. It’s known as “the Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” and it’s easy to see why. Its dramatic landscape with sandstone and reddish hues was created over thousands of years by earthquakes and erosion.
Though it’ll be hard to tear your eyes away from the gorgeous Waimea Canyon on this guided Kauai cruise excursion, be sure to look around and enjoy the panoramic vistas and one of the best views of the western coast of the island.
Along with the ever-present natural beauty of Waimea Canyon State Park, historical and cultural spots enhance this tour of Hawaii. Discover the remains of the early 19th-century Russian Fort Elizabeth and Old Koloa Town, a historic plantation town now known for its great shopping and dining.
- Koloa town – From some of the oldest buildings in the state to the rich history of Hawaii’s first successful sugar plantation, discover how this main port of entry was a favorite among the whaling fleet.
- Spouting Horn*– One of the most photographed spots on Kauai, with ocean water spraying like a geyser up to 50 feet in the air
- Queen Victoria’s profile – Haupu Mountain range offers a profile of the British Queen Victoria.
- Hanapepe Valley Lookout* – A picturesque view of the lush tropical valley, a former Hawaiian taro farming community with some of the taro patches still being farmed today
- Waimea Canyon* – Known as “the Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” this natural wonder was carved out by the Waimea River and the collapse of a volcano. The rich colors of the red soil and the lush greenery are a spectacular sight to see.
- Waimea town – This old seaport was the first landing site of European explorers. Today, it is home to the island’s last sugar plantation and located in the backyard of high-tech companies and small businesses.
- Fort Elizabeth – The last Russian Fort on the Hawaiian Islands
* denotes stop made
- Children under the age of 4 are FREE and must be seated on an adult’s lap.
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably.
- To view available tour times, search for the dates you need below.
- Lunch is not included.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. traffic congestion, inclement weather, etc) the routing and times are subject to change.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 pounds, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 6 participants is not met.
- Cancellations made outside of 48 hours from service day is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Please allow 10-12 working days for refunds to be processed back to your card. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from service day is non-refundable. (100% charge). No shows are subject to full charge.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -