Enjoy a Wailua River Cruise & Luau at a Discount
Smith Family Garden Luau:
Adult (Age 12+): $159
Child (Age 4-11): $119
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
Adult (Age 12+): $149
Child (Age 4-11): $109
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
To pass even more savings on to you, we’re offering this two-tour combo on the beautiful island of Kauai. Take in the sights and sounds of our “Garden Isle,” where love blossoms alongside beautiful flora. Add to this a captivating luau, and your day in Kauai will be a memorable experience.
The Wailua River and Fern Grotto Tour will take place on the same day as the luau.
Take a leisurely cruise down the Wailua River to the botanical beauty of the Fern Grotto. Here, the Hawaiian Wedding Song is a natural match for this lush environment, so bring somebody you love. The overlook at Opaekaa Falls is another romantic stop that will surely secure your love of our Garden Island.
Smith’s Family Garden Luau: February – October
Revel in the music of the island, a portion of history preserved through songs and chants called mele. Celebrate Hawaiian traditions as well as songs and dances from other cultures that share this tropical paradise. From Hawaiian hula to Tahitian drum dances and Samoan fire knife dances, join these talented performers in the rhythm of aloha.
Courtyard Marriott Luau Makaiwa: November – January
Fronting the ancient royal surfing grounds at Kapa’a, the Luau Makaiwa is a celebration of the connection that Polynesia shares with the ocean. Enjoy the legends of Hawaii and Polynesia told through song and dance that has been passed down through the generations. Take a mesmerizing journey through Kaua’i and the islands of the Pacific, including Samoa, New Zealand, Tahiti, and Tonga as choreographed by the award-winning Hula master Leilani Rivera Low.
- Wailua River Boat Cruise fare included.
- A stop at Paradise Garden is made if Fern Grotto is closed.
- Wear walking shoes and dress comfortably. You may want to bring a light jacket in case of rain.
- Due to circumstances beyond our control(i.e. traffic congestion, inclement weather, etc.) the routing and times are subject to change.
- For tour availability, search for the dates you need below.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all stops on this tour are ADA accessible.
- Wailua River Boat Cruise is not ADA accessible. Guests unable to walk on their own will need to be assisted by someone in their own party to be carried in/out of the boat.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -