Heavenly Hana Adventure Tour
Travel the Road to Hana on this Maui Excursion
Adult (Age 12+): $219.00
Child (Age 4-11): $219.00
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
Take the journey of a lifetime to East Maui as you take the Road to Hana. This full-day Maui cruise excursion allows you to discover the beauty around every curve, all 600 of them, on this iconic road on the “Magic Isle.” Listen to the stories and expert narration from your driver as we explore this 68-mile stretch of heaven on Hawaii.
Cross a total of 59 bridges and take in the gorgeous scenery of the surrounding forests and cascading waterfalls. We invite you to sit back, relax, and savor the coastal views as you check this must-do Maui activity off of your travel bucket list.
- Hookipa Beach Lookout* – Maui’s famous north shore beaches, where surfing and windsurfing competitions are held with waves reaching 25 feet in the winter months
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park* – Take in gorgeous views of Maui’s scenic, rugged coastline at this forest park, which is also home to beautiful exotic plants.
- Keanae Lookout & Peninsula* – This lookout offers a view of Maui’s diverse landscape, ranging from a rocky black lava coast to opulent green Hawaiian taro fields.
- Waikani Falls – Also known as the “Three Bears Falls,” this popular waterfall is made up of three parallel waterfalls cascading from as high as 1,000 feet into the pool below.
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park – A tropical rainforest with gorgeous waterfalls, lush tropical foliage, and serene natural pools
- Waianapanapa State Park* – Meaning “glistening fresh water” in Hawaiian, this picturesque park boasts of a native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, fresh water streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools, and a black sand beach.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town – This picturesque town is home to Piilanihale Heiau, the largest heiau (temple) in Hawaii. You can also find exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store, and so much more.
- Palikea Stream – View the largest perennial stream on Maui.
* denotes stop made
This tour includes lunch (Menus are subject to change without notice)
Lunch includes Bacon Cheeseburger, Fries and Beverage.
- Special Dietary Options:
- Veggie Burger & Fries
- Fish Burger & Fries
Menu is subject to change based upon availability.
- Special Dietary Options:
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The Road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces which at times may produce a rough ride.
- To view available tour times, search for the dates you need below.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories, traffic congestion, or inclement weather.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- This tour is not ADA Accessible.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 6 participants is not met.
- Cancellations made outside of 48 hours from service day is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Please allow 10-12 working days for refunds to be processed back to your card. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from service day is non-refundable. (100% charge). No shows are subject to full charge.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -