Travel the Road to Hana on this Maui Excursion
Adult (Age 12+): $179
Child (Age 4-11): $169
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
Take the journey of a lifetime to East Maui as you take the Road to Hana. This full-day Maui cruise excursion allows you to discover the beauty around every curve, all 600 of them, on this iconic road on the “Magic Isle.” Listen to the stories and expert narration from your driver as we explore this 68-mile stretch of heaven on Hawaii.
Cross a total of 59 bridges and take in the gorgeous scenery of the surrounding forests and cascading waterfalls. We invite you to sit back, relax, and savor the coastal views as you check this must-do Maui activity off of your travel bucket list.
- Hookipa Beach Lookout* – Maui’s famous north shore beaches, where surfing and windsurfing competitions are held with waves reaching 25 feet in the winter months
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park* – Take in gorgeous views of Maui’s scenic, rugged coastline at this forest park, which is also home to beautiful exotic plants.
- Keanae Lookout & Peninsula* – This lookout offers a view of Maui’s diverse landscape, ranging from a rocky black lava coast to opulent green Hawaiian taro fields.
- Waikani Falls – Also known as the “Three Bears Falls,” this popular waterfall is made up of three parallel waterfalls cascading from as high as 1,000 feet into the pool below.
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park – A tropical rainforest with gorgeous waterfalls, lush tropical foliage, and serene natural pools
- Waianapanapa State Park* – Meaning “glistening fresh water” in Hawaiian, this picturesque park boasts of a native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, fresh water streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools, and a black sand beach.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town – This picturesque town is home to Piilanihale Heiau, the largest heiau (temple) in Hawaii. You can also find exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store, and so much more.
- Wailua Falls (Maui) – An impressive 80-foot waterfall cascading into a pool
- Palikea Stream – View the largest perennial stream on Maui.
- Charles Lindbergh’s Grave* – The burial ground of prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author, and activist Charles Lindbergh. In 1927, Lindbergh became the first person to make a non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
* denotes stop made
This tour includes a breakfast bento and a picnic lunch (menus are subject to change without notice).
- Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, and Hapa Rice
- Vegetarian Option– Scrambled Eggs, Sliced Tomato, and Hapa Rice
- Beverages – Coffee, Tea, or Bottled Water
- Turkey Sandwich (Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, Local Organic Greens, Haiku Tomatoes, Cranberry Aioli on a Local Artisan Roll)
- Chips and a cookie
- Beverages – Passion Orange Juice or Water
Vegetarian and Gluten Free Lunch Options:
- Vegetarian: Veggie Sandwich – Local Organic Mixed Greens, English Cucumbers, Haiku Tomatoes, Swiss Cheese, and Miso Vinaigrette on a Local Artisan Roll
- Gluten Free: Organic Salad – Local Organic Mixed Greens, Organic Radish, Organic Carrots, Macadamia Nuts with Lilikoi Vinaigrette.
Vegetarian and gluten-free options available by calling (808) 539-9400 24 hours in advance of this Maui tour and cruise ship excursion. Menu is subject to change based upon availability.
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately.
- To view available tour times, search for the dates you need below.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The Road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces which at times may produce a rough ride.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories, traffic congestion, or inclement weather.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service.
- Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all areas of the tour stops are ADA accessible.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -