Heavenly Hana Adventure Tour
$169 From Kahului
An Enchanting, All-Day Expedition to East Maui
Travel along this 68-mile trip and experience the serenity of the Hana landscape
Take the journey of a lifetime to East Maui as you take the Road to Hana. This full-day Maui cruise excursion allows you to discover the beauty around every curve, all 600 of them, on this iconic road on the “Magic Isle.” Listen to the stories and expert narration from your driver as we explore this 68-mile stretch of heaven on Hawaii.
Cross a total of 59 bridges and take in the gorgeous scenery of the surrounding forests and cascading waterfalls. We invite you sit back, relax, and savor the the coastal views as you check this must-do Maui activity off of your travel bucket list.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
* denotes stops made
- Hookipa Beach Lookout*– Maui’s famous north shore beaches where surfing and windsurfing competitions are held with waves reaching 25 ft in the winter months.
- Kaumahina State Wayside Park*– Take in gorgeous views of Maui’s scenic, rugged coastline at this forest park, which is also home to beautiful, exotic plants.
- Keanae Lookout & Peninsula*– This lookout offers a view of Maui’s diverse landscape, ranging from a rocky black lava coast to opulent green Hawaiian taro fields.
- Waikani Falls– Also known as the “Three Bears Falls,” this popular waterfall is made up of three parallel waterfalls cascading from as high as 1,000 feet into the pool below.
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park– A tropical rainforest with gorgeous waterfalls, lush tropical foliage, and serene natural pools.
- Waianapanapa State Park*– Meaning “glistening fresh water” in Hawaiian, this picturesque park boasts of a native hala forest, a natural stone arch, blowholes, fresh water streams, a legendary cave, sparkling pools and a black sand beach.
- “Heavenly” Hana Town– This picturesque town is home to Piilanihale Heiau, the largest heiau (temple) in Hawaii. You can also find exotic flowers, rich history, a famous general store and so much more.
- Wailua Falls (Maui)– An impressive 80-foot waterfall cascading into a pool.
- Palikea Stream– View the largest perennial stream on Maui.
- Charles Lindbergh’s Grave*– The burial ground of prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author, and activist Charles Lindbergh. In 1927, Lindbergh became the first person to make a non-stop solo flight across the Atlantic Ocean.
This tour includes a Breakfast Bento and a Picnic Lunch (Menus are subject to change without notice)
• Scrambled Eggs, Crispy Bacon, and Hapa Rice
• Vegetarian Option– Scrambled Eggs, Sliced Tomato, and Hapa Rice
• Beverage- Coffee, Tea, or Bottled Water
•Turkey Sandwich (Oven-Roasted Turkey Breast, Swiss Cheese, Local Organic Greens, Haiku Tomatoes, Cranberry Aioli on a Local Artisan Roll)
•Chips and a cookie
•Beverage – Passion Orange Juice or Water
Vegetarian and Gluten Free Lunch Options:
•Vegetarian: Veggie Sandwich – Local Organic Mixed Greens, English Cucumbers, Haiku Tomatoes, Swiss Cheese, and Miso Vinaigrette on a Local Artisan Roll
•Gluten Free: Organic Salad – Local Organic Mixed Greens, Organic Radish, Organic Carrots, Macadamia Nuts with Lilikoi Vinaigrette.
Vegetarian and gluten-free options available by calling (808) 539-9400, 24 hours in advance of this Maui tour and cruise ship excursion. Menu is subject to change based upon availability.
“The road to Hana in Maui with tour guide, Bjorn Erlandson was a unique experience. Bjorn was extremely knowledgeable and taught us much about the island. There were many great stops and he moves along at a good pace, keeping everyone on track time-wise. Even though it is a long day, the tour was wonderful.”
–Visitor, Wisconsin (TripAdvisor)
“We are so glad that we decided to let somebody else do the driving on the Hana Highway! Our tour guide, David, was fantastic! We felt very safe in his hands! His knowledge of the Maui coastline was incredible! We enjoyed the many stops along the way. I highly recommend this to anyone visiting Maui for the first time!” –Visitor (Viator)
“We really enjoyed this excursion. Somehow our tour guide managed to drive our mini bus along the narrow roads with many curves while giving us an excellent commentary of the sights. We have never seen so many beautiful waterfalls and scenic overlooks.” –Visitor (Viator)
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately.
- To view available tour times, see your personalized Activities Schedule.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- You may wish to bring a light jacket as it gets cooler upcountry.
- The Road to Hana has stretches with uneven surfaces which at times may produce a rough ride.
- Locations/Routes may be modified due to national and state park advisories, traffic congestion, or inclement weather.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Not all areas of the tour stops are ADA accessible.