Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
Join Us for a Historic Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Excursion
Adult (Age 12+): $109.00
Child (Age 4-11): $109.00
Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
Welcome to Oahu! Step off your cruise and into the exciting city of Honolulu as we show you our hometown. With so much to see, a guided tour of Honolulu and Pearl Harbor is the best way to take in the top sights and get to know this special Hawaiian city.
On this cruise excursion, discover relics from Hawaii’s past and see some of the most popular attractions of today.
Explore the best of Honolulu on this tour! Whether you want to visit Pearl Harbor’s galleries or see Honolulu Hale, our city hall that’s included on the National Register of Historic Places, chances are good that Honolulu’s historic places are going to give you goosebumps, or as we locals say, chicken-skin.
Please note that the Honolulu portion is just a scenic driving tour of the city.
(* denotes stop made)
- USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor* – Includes World War II museums, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial. A navy boat shuttle ride brings you to the USS Arizona Memorial and due to limited capacity, there may be days that the shuttle boat tickets sell out or bad weather prohibits the shuttle from operating.
- Punchbowl National Cemetery – A memorial to honor the men and women who served in the United States Armed Forces, and those who gave up their lives in the line of duty.
- Iolani Palace – The official residence of Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and is the only royal palace in the United States. It features American Florentine architecture seen nowhere else in the world.
- King Kamehameha Statue – A statue of one of Hawaii’s prominent chiefs who united the Hawaiian Islands.
- Honolulu City Hall – This site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and The Honolulu City Council.
- Kawaiahao Church – One of the oldest standing Christian places of worship in Hawaii, this church is often described as the Westminster Abbey of the Pacific. It was constructed from slabs of coral rock hand-chiseled by Hawaiian divers almost 200 years ago.
- Please note that the Honolulu portion is just a scenic driving tour of the city.
If taking the Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour post-cruise, drop-offs at the end of the tour can include Waikiki or the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. Due to road and vehicle constraints, drop-offs in Waikiki will be made at the closest and safest location to your hotel.
- Accommodates passengers with flight times after 5:30 p.m.
- At the end of the Tour, drop-offs will include the pier, Waikiki and/or the Airport* on an as needed basis.
- Luggage transfer included as part of tour for passengers departing Oahu on the same day of the tour.
- To view available tour times, search for the dates you need below.
- A navy boat shuttle ride brings you to the USS Arizona Memorial and due to limited capacity, there may be days that the shuttle boat tickets sell out or bad weather prohibits the shuttle from operating.
- You can purchase lunch at Pearl Harbor.
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 pounds, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Cancellations made outside of 48 hours from service day is subject to a 10% cancellation fee. Please allow 10-12 working days for refunds to be processed back to your card. Cancellations made less than 48 hours from service day is non-refundable. (100% charge). No shows are subject to full charge.
Please be advised that tour availability is based on the islands, dates and the ports cruise lines dock at.
Search for Activity Availability by Date
Searching available shore excursions for . . .
Showing Shore Excursions for -