Pearl Harbor & Honolulu City Tour
Honolulu Holo Holo
- At the end of the Tour, drop-offs will include the pier, Waikiki and/or the Airport* on an as needed basis.
- 4 Tour Combo price only available on disembarking date of cruise.
- Luggage transfer included as part of tour for passengers departing Oahu on the same day of the tour.
Welcome to Oahu! Step off your cruise and into the exciting city of Honolulu as we show you our hometown. With so much to see, a guided tour of Honolulu and Pearl Harbor is the best way to take in the top sights and get to know this special Hawaiian city.
On this cruise excursion, discover relics from Hawaii’s past and see some of the most popular attractions of today. Highlights of this Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour include:
- Iolani Palace, the pride of the Hawaiian Monarchy and tearful site of its 1893 overthrow
- The statue of King Kamehameha, sheathed in gold and draped with leis on June 11 in honor of Kamehameha Day to celebrate his unification of the islands and establishing the unified Kingdom of Hawai’i
- Downtown Honolulu
- Punchbowl National Cemetery
- USS Arizona Memorial at Pearl Harbor*
Explore the best of Honolulu on this tour! Whether you want to visit Pearl Harbor’s galleries or see Honolulu Hale, our city hall that’s included on the National Register of Historic Places, chances are good that Honolulu’s historic places are going to give you goosebumps or, as we locals say, chicken-skin.
Please note that the Honolulu portion is just a scenic driving tour of the city.
If taking the Pearl Harbor and Honolulu City Tour post-cruise, drop-offs at the end of the tour can include Waikiki or the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. Due to road and vehicle constraints, drop-offs in Waikiki will be made at the closest and safest location to your hotel.
Accommodates passengers with flight times after 5:30 p.m.*denotes stops made
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.