Akaka Falls, Mac Nut Farm, & Tropical Gardens
- The Akaka Falls Lookout is not wheelchair accessible.
- Lunch is not included.
- Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory is closed on the weekends and Holidays but the visitors center is open daily.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- To view available tour times, see your personalized Activities Schedule.
- *Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
Tour three of Hilo’s most notable attractions
Trying to visit the best attractions on your Big Island cruise excursion? Here is your opportunity to visit three of Hilo’s favorite attractions: The Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory, Paneawa Rainforest Zoo and Gardens, and the breathtaking Akaka Falls!
At the Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory observe first-hand the processing of macadamia nuts and have time to visit their popular gift shop and snack bar. You can’t return from your Hawaii getaway without some mac nuts, either plain or surrounded by chocolate. On this exclusive cruise excursion, you can enjoy touring the lovely Akaka Falls, which drops 442 feet. You have time to walk along the one-mile pathway through lush tropical forest before returning to the ship.
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.