Oahu Pier Shuttles
Pier Shuttle Transfer: Embarkment and Departure
As Hawaii’s largest tours and transportation company, we get you where you need to go on the island of Oahu reliably, quickly, and with Aloha. We offer a variety of shuttles for both arrivals and departures:
- Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) ⇄ Honolulu Pier:
- Adult (Age 12+): $21-$23
- Child (Age 4-11): $21-$23
- Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
- Waikiki hotels ⇄ Honolulu Pier
- Adult (Age 12+): $23
- Child (Age 4-11): $23
- Infant (Age 3 & under): Free
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) → Honolulu Pier
Waikiki Hotels → Honolulu Pier
Just landed in Oahu and need a ride to the pier? Let us take the worry out of the start of your cruise experience. We pick you up at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) with your luggage and transport you to the Honolulu Pier.
Honolulu Pier → Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
Honolulu Pier → Waikiki Hotels
After your fantastic Hawaii cruise, let us take you to the Honolulu Airport or your Waikiki accommodation.
Service Indefinitely Suspended
Providing a safe environment is our top priority. Effectively immediately and until further notice, our partners at Ala Moana Center are taking precautionary measures to protect the well being of the entire shopping community amidst the COVID-19 outbreak and have modified their hours listed here. Roberts Hawaii supports their decision and while we continue to assist guests with transportation and shore excursions, we have indefinitely suspended concierge services at Ala Moana Center. If you already have a reservation that includes a stop at the Ala Moana Center which include Ala Moana Center Shopping Day Package or Ala Moana Center Shopping Disembarkation Package, please email us at [email protected] to modify or cancel your reservation. Thank you in advance for your patience.
Honolulu Pier → Ala Moana Center → Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL)
Honolulu Pier → Ala Moana Center → Waikiki Hotels
Have a late flight? Enjoy your last day on Oahu with our Shopping Disembarkation Package! We’ll transport you to our visitors lounge in Ala Moana Center which includes luggage storage, a voucher for special shopping coupons, free wi-fi, and guest services who can help make restaurant reservations and direct you to the best shops for the perfect souvenir from Hawaii. Shop, dine, and relax in the world’s largest open-air shopping center. After, continue your journey with our shuttle to the Honolulu airport or your Waikiki accommodation. Let us fill your last day with great memories and Aloha.
- Ala Moana Center* – The world’s largest open-air shopping center has more than 350 shops and restaurants to explore, including four department stores, first-class boutiques and over 160 dining options. The center’s retailers specialize in everything from casual wear to unique Hawaii surf gear, Aloha shirts, swimsuits, and much more. Join us for a shopping excursion in paradise, and don’t forget to enjoy the hula and ukulele performances.
- Visitor Concierge by Roberts Hawaii* – Comfortable air-conditioned lounge includes Wi-Fi and concierge services. Each guest will receive a voucher to redeem for an Ala Moana Premier Passport Savings book valid at various Ala Moana Center retail locations. Photo opportunities are available at the Selfie Portrait Wall for extra shareable Aloha moments. Ask our concierge services for exclusive deals at the mall or if you need any help.
- Ala Moana Beach Park – Just across the street from Ala Moana Center is the beautiful white sand of Ala Moana Beach Park. If you had your fill of shopping, get some sun, take a dip in our warm ocean waters, and enjoy the best views of Diamond Head. For young kids, play in the calmer enclosed ocean waters of Magic Island. Use our personal lockers at our lounge for an extra fee to keep your belongings safe.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii.
- To view available tour times, search for the dates you need below.
- Children under the age of 4 years old are complimentary if they can be securely held on their guardian’s lap. We do not provide child seats. If the guardian requires a seat for the child under the age of 4, the regular rate will be applicable.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 pounds, and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.