Ala Moana Center Shopping Day Package
$40 $30 Adult
$40 $30 Child (Age 4-11)
Shop, Dine, and Relax at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping center. Find the perfect souvenir, shop name brands, taste delicious food from Hawaii, and more. When you need a breather, take a break at our lounge. Ask our guest services for restaurant reservations, exclusive deals, and any other questions. We’re here to make your Oahu shopping trip memorable!
*Prices shown are for current schedules only and may be subject to change.
(* denotes stop made)
- Ala Moana Center* – The world’s largest open-air shopping center has more than 350 shops and restaurants to explore, including four department stores, first-class boutiques and over 160 dining options. The center’s retailers specialize in everything from casual wear to unique Hawaii surf gear, Aloha shirts, swimsuits, and much more. Join us for a shopping excursion in paradise, and don’t forget to enjoy the hula and ukulele performances.
- Visitor Concierge by Roberts Hawaii* – Comfortable air-conditioned lounge includes Wi-Fi and concierge services. Each guest will receive a voucher to redeem for an Ala Moana Premier Passport Savings book valid at various Ala Moana Center retail locations. Photo opportunities are available at the Selfie Portrait Wall for extra shareable Aloha moments. Ask our concierge services for exclusive deals at the mall or if you need any help.
- Ala Moana Beach Park – Just across the street from Ala Moana Center is the beautiful white sand of Ala Moana Beach Park. If you had your fill of shopping, get some sun, take a dip in our warm ocean waters, and enjoy the best views of Diamond Head. For young kids, play in the calmer enclosed ocean waters of Magic Island. Use our personal lockers at our lounge for an extra fee to keep your belongings safe.
- Lounge access
- Free Wi-Fi at the lounge
- Voucher for Ala Moana Center coupon book
- Special Ala Moana Center store savings
- A personal locker is available for each guest to store bags or shopping purchases (subject to availability)
- At the end of the Tour, drop-offs will be at the pier.
- Customers with luggage and/or airport or Waikiki transfers should book our Ala Moana Center Debarkation Package.
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond of the control of Roberts Hawaii
Our Promise to You:
- We guarantee a full refund of your Roberts Hawaii Shore Excursion purchase if your ship is unable to make port on time or if your scheduled tour is cancelled for any reason.
- We guarantee to return you to your ship before your sailing time. In the extremely unlikely event that you miss your ship due to the late return of one of our tours, we will arrange and pay for your transport to your next port-of-call. In our many years of service, we have never missed a ship departure.
- Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
- For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs. and the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.
- Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
- Reservations may be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to your first scheduled tour service, for a refund. No-shows and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are non-refundable. For combo bookings, the scheduled day of service is defined as the day of the first tour in the combo.
- A 10% service fee is withheld for any cancelled reservation paid by credit card.
Browse Shore Excursions:
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, Hawaii 96817