Scenic Coastal & Pearl Harbor Tour
$119 Child (4-11 yrs)
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays. If a cruise is scheduled for Tuesday, your driver will instead try to extend visit times at Halona “Blow Hole” Lookout and the Pali Lookout.
- *Tour subject to cancellation if the minimum number of 4 participants is not met.
Explore the best of Oahu visiting famous scenic spots and the USS Arizona Memorial
This new combination tour highlights the best of Oahu! The tour begins with a drive through Waikiki and Diamond Head Lookout. We would make a short stop at the Hanauma Bay Lookout (closed on Tuesdays), the Blow Hole, and the Pali Lookout. Enjoy the scenic drive through historical Downtown Honolulu past the State Capitol, Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, and Punchbowl Cemetery.
After this, we will drive out to Pearl Harbor where you would visit the World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, home of the USS Arizona Memorial. Learn more about one of the United States most pivotal moments in history and remember the sacrifice.
Things to Know
- Lunch is not included
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair lift bus: requires 48 hours advance notice and based on availability.
- To view available tour times, see your personalized Activities Schedule.